Saturday, November 1, 2008



We are so thankful for this season of our lives! We love Florida and are so very grateful for the opportunity to live here, and we decided to start a blog now that the kids are older and grown up from our old baby web page and share this adventure with everyone. So bear with us as we figure it all out......we will try to update once a week for all of our family and friends that live so far away and we encourage you all to make one too! What a fun way to keep in touch! So here we go the fun begins!!!

2 comments:

Andysbethy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. As you may already know, I am a complete addict... it is therapy for me! I would love to see more pictures and hear more stories.
You don't have to jump in with both feet... just stick your toes in and try out the water... you may find you like it!

Tiff said...

What a cute little family! I love your guys on the beach! We've got a blog, but it's private. I'd love to send you an invite, if you'll get me your email address!